Pages

Advertisement

Search This Website

Friday, September 23, 2022

Federer to Team-up With Nadal in His Last Career Match

 Federer to Team-up With Nodal in His Last Career Match








In the Laver Cup, Feeder will  be play his last career match alongside long- time rival Nodal. 
 
 Roger Federal will play his last career match at the Laver Cup and his mate will be his long- time rival and friend Rafael Nodal. The Laver Cup will be the former World-No . 1’s last stint- position event. On Friday, after the match between Andy Murray and Alex De Minotaur, the Swiss- Spaniard brace will take on the brace of Jack Sock and Frances Tia-foe at The 02 in London. 

 Quotation 

 Feeder's words before the match  
 
 On Thursday during Team Europe's post -tournament press conference, Federal  said, “ I'm not sure if I'll be suitable to handle it all but I'll try. I ’ve had some tough moments in the history, being horribly nervous. All these times. This match feels a whole lot different. Playing with Ra-fa  feels really different. To be part of this major moment is amazing and indelible for me. I'm super agitated and I hope I can play at a good position. Hopefully, together, we can produce a good moment and hopefully win a match. ” 

 A week ago, Federal blazoned his withdrawal by saying, “ Tennis has treated me more freehand than I ever would have pictured, and now I must honor when it's time to end my competitive career. ” 
 
 Information 

 Event details 
 
 Last week, Feeder blazoned the Laver Cup will be the last event of his career. On Friday, the three- day event will be  see Team Europe take on Team World in a series of mates and doubles matches. 

Team Europe will be represented by Casper Rude, Nodal, Stefan's Tsitsihar, Ordovician, Murray, Feeder, Matte Regretting and Cameron Norris, along with captain Bjork Borg leading the side. 
 
 Captain John McEnroe and his platoon of Felix Auger- Assimilate, Taylor Fritz, Diego Schwartz man, Alex De Minotaur, Tiafoe, Sock and Tommy Paul, will try to lead Team World to its first palm against Team Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Useful post